So if you’ve been living under a rock during the past few months, you won’t be aware of this viral recipe. Basically it is exactly what it sounds like and it is delicious. I’m never sure of these trendy recipes but being an Italian pasta lover I had to try it at least once and let me tell you it will definitely be a repeat recipe! Let’s get to it!!!
– 8 ounces of feta (I used about 9)
– 2 containers of grapes tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
– Pasta of your choosing ( I used penne)
– garlic (as much as you want)
– fresh basil (as much as you want)
– olive oil
– Preheat oven to 400° F.
– Measure out 8 ounces of feta.
– Place tomatoes in a Pyrex or some form of cookware for the oven and pour olive oil over them, making sure they are all lightly covered in oil.
– Place feta in the center of the tomatoes.
– Bake for 35-40 minutes.
– Chop garlic and fresh basil.
– Cook your favorite pasta.
– When the sauce is done baking, remove from the oven and add the garlic and fresh basil and stir. It could be watery but as it cools and is stirred it will thicken.
– Mix with pasta and enjoy!!! Don’t forget to add Parmesan cheese on top!